- Porter's - the Earl of Bradford celebrated 25 glorious years in London's Covent Garden
- Strawberries and Champagne - doing a roaring trade at Wimbledon
- Stockwell - where else to watch the football, but south London's hub of Portuguese caf‚s and restaurants?
- Sodexho - Ex MyTravel man Philip Jansen has been installed at the helm
- Bono - ticked off for smoking a cigarette in his own hotel, the Clarence in Dublin
- Oxford Street restaurants - obliged to entertain naked shoppers earlier this week. What was that all about?
- Mice - forced to take part in a mouse-chewing competition in Brisbane. The Exchange Hotel has since apologised and promised an end to its Jackass-style competitions.