Childwall Golf Club is Liverpool's premier members' golf club with an active membership in excess of 650. The stunning art deco clubhouse designed by Alderman Shennan, affords views across the course and houses a well-appointed bar and spike bar serving snacks daily, up-stairs a 40 seater restaurant and a ballroom which can seat 150 for formal and informal dinners. There is a large commercial main kitchen which serves the ballroom and restaurant and a short order kitchen for the bar snack operation behind the main bar.
After a successful 32 years our current caterer is retiring, we are therefore seeking to appoint a new franchise caterer to undertake all the club's requirements for catering. The new caterer must have a proven track record of catering for large numbers and be flexible to cater for the day to day requirements that a members club demands, there is also the opportunity to run the bar operation if suitably experienced.
The new caterer will be expected to undertake a comprehensive catering service for all club members, guests and visitors which will include daily bar snacks and provide catering for specific club functions such as club matches, social functions, visiting societies, club functions and other associated events within the club. In addition to club based functions there is the added opportunity to utilize the club facilities for outside functions and grow the business.
Applications are invited for a Catering Franchisee
• Will have experience of function catering up to 150
• Will be responsible for recruiting/employing and managing all food Service Staff
• Will have a proven record of high food hygiene/safety standards
• Will have a flexible approach to working hours
• Will have a proven track record of running a successful catering business
• Will trade on a self-employed basis for an initial contract of 2 years, rolling thereafter
• Will have high personal, professional standards and attention to detail
• Experience of running bar, cellar management, golf and golf clubs would be an advantage but not essential
To apply; please send your details along with a resume of your experience to: - Private & Confidential, The Secretary, Childwall Golf Club, Naylors Road, Gateacre, Liverpool L27 2YB.
Applications close 30th November 2015 and will be treated in the strictest confidence.