Nathan Outlaw, Tom Kerridge, Hélène Darroze and Angela Hartnett are among the 20 chefs who will step up to the stove for this year's Who's Cooking Dinner? on 5 March at the Rosewood London, Holborn.
The annual event will raise funds for Leuka, a charity which aids research and treatment into leukaemia and blood cancers. Who's Cooking Dinner? has raised more than £6m for the Leuka charity to date.
Chris Corbin, chairman of Leuka and Who's Cooking Dinner?, said: "We're looking forward to hosting Who's Cooking Dinner? once again, this year in a spectacular new location at Rosewood London. With another outstanding line-up of the UK's top chefs, it's humbling to see such hard work and generosity in support of a life-changing charity and the amount of funds raised continues to achieve new heights each year."
The 200 diners in attendance are assigned to a chef's table by random draw.
The chefs, who have 15 Michelin stars between them, are:
- Adam Byatt of Trinity, Clapham Old Town, London
- Angela Hartnett, Murano, Mayfair London
- Ashley Palmer-Watts of Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Knightsbridge, London
- Bjoern Weissgerber of Sexy Fish, Mayfair, London
- Brett Graham of the Ledbury, Notting Hill, London
- Dan Doherty, Duck and Waffle, City of London
- Francesco Mazzei, Sartoria, Mayfair, London
- Giorgio Locatelli, Locanda Locatelli, Marylebone, London
- Hamish Brown, Roka, London
- Hélène Darroze of the Hélène Darroze at the Connaught, Mayfair, London
- Hideki Hiwatashi, Sake no Hana, St. James's, London
- José Pizarro of Pizarro, London
- Larry Jayasekara, Petrus, Knightsbridge, London
- Mark Hix, Hix, London
- Nathan Outlaw, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw, Port Isaac, Cornwall
- Peter Gordon, the Providores, Marylebone, London
- Simon Rogan, Roganic, Marylebone, London
- Tim Hughes, Scott's, Mayfair, London
- Tom Kerridge of the Hand and Flowers, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- Tong Chee Hwee, Hakkasan, London
Who's Cooking Dinner? was launched by chef Peter Gordon in 1998 when his sister was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukaemia.
Tickets for the event cost £7,000 for a table of 10. To book, contact Camilla Trindle on 020 7487 3401.
Videos from The Caterer archives