Named after the month of November, Shimo offers a menu of traditional Japanese dishes including sushi, sashimi and tempura alongside a range of European desserts. Interiors feature lacquered screens, dark wooden flooring and white walls with the focal point being a full shogun replica armour of the warrior Tokugawa.
- Opened: 4 January
- Owner and head chef: Chen Dong
- Manager: John Iglesias
- Capacity: 40 plus two dining rooms of 12 and 22
- Food: Includes a selection of sushi and sashimi as well as grilled white fish cake grilled black cod marinated in miso grilled boneless chicken leg with teriyaki sauce with desserts including tiramisu and crème brûlée.
- Prices: £24 for three courses, excluding wine
- Address: 17-18 Tooks Court, London EC4A 1LB
- Telephone: 020 7404 1818
- See a map of Shimo here