Michelin-starred Italian restaurant Zafferano has branched out and opened this delicatessen in London's Belgravia. Offering a range of Italian specialities including olive oils and home-made pasta dishes, the store also runs Italian cooking demonstrations by the chefs' mothers.
- Opened 29 May
- Owner A to Z Restaurant Group
- Manager Enzo Cassini
- Capacity 10
- Food Salamis and cheeses sit alongside specialities like figs in chocolate and pink asparagus. There are home-made pastas and sauces straight from the Zafferano kitchen and a range of fine Italian wines.
- Price pasta dishes about £5.50
- Address 16 Halkin Arcade, Lowndes Street, London SW1X 8JT
- Telephone 020 7838 9995
- Website www.atozrestaurants.com
- See a map of Zafferano Delicatessen here
Published by: The Caterer