Riverside is a brand new retail, hotel and restaurant development in Hemel Hempstead, one of Hertfordshire’s largest towns and commercial centres. The
scheme has created a new prime retail pitch for the town with a new department store for Debenhams with other retailers in the development including H&M,
Monsoon/Accessorize, HMV, Orange, TK Maxx, Waterstone’s, Peacocks, Next and Laura Ashley.
The restaurant units face an attractively landscape river which runs through the development. Pizza Express, Tootsies, Starbucks, Aroma and Premier Inn
(110 bedroom hotel) are already open.
The last units available offer a range of opportunities:
- Adjacent to Premier Inn and overlooking Water Gardens
- 6500 sq ft over two levels with first floor area suitable for banqueting/functions or lounge bar
- 1st floor full height windows & great natural light
- 3000 sq ft opposite Pizza Express and Tootsies
- Long frontage overlooking landscaped river area
- Potential for outside seating
- 717 sq ft unit with possible outside seating
- Suitable for sandwich bar/deli or similar operation
Telephone: 020 7629 5658
Published by: The Caterer