The Northern Restaurant and Bar show (NRB) has released the chef live line-up for its 2018 exhibition on 20 – 21 March 2018 at Manchester Central.
The line-up, who will all carry out demonstrations of their signature dishes for a live audience, consists of five Michelin stars includes:
• Luke French, Jöro, Sheffield
• Lisa Goodwin-Allen of Michelin-starred Northcote, Langho
• Adam Humphrey, Arras, York
• Thomas Reeves of two-Michelin-starred L’Enclume, Cumbria
• Rupert Rowley of the Michelin-starred Fischer’s Baslow Hall, Derbyshire
• Steven Smith, the Freemasons at Wiswell, Clitheroe
• Liam and Ryan Simpson- Trotman, Orwells, Henley-on-Thames
• Gary Usher, Sticky Walnut, Chester
• Gareth Ward of the Michelin-starred Ynyshir, Powys
Guests are being encouraged to enter a competition to win two places at the Chef’s Table during the competition. They can enter online here by Friday 9 March 2018.
Alongside 275 exhibitors, 8,000 industry professionals and 65 live food and drink demos and the NRB Debate, 50 operators will be placed on the NRB Top Fifty Northern power list decided by nominations of operators which have shown leading levels of success.
Videos from The Caterer archives