JJ Foodservice has partnered with the UK’s number one fish and chip shop of 2017, Kingfisher Fish and Chips for its series of trade days.
The wholesaler will offer local businesses free samples, showcasing big brands as well as private label products.
Confirmed suppliers include Innocent Drinks, Coca Cola, New York Bakery, Kerry Foods, Dart, Paragon, LavAzza Coffee and Pukka Pies.
Group general manager at JJ Foodservice, Terry Larkin said: “We are delighted to be working with Craig Maw and Nikki Mutton at his award-winning business to cook up a storm! We’re inviting all local businesses to sample free products, grab a deal and meet their local friendly team.”
The events will be held from 10am-3pm at:
- Enfield – Sunday 3rd June
- Dagenham – Sunday 10th June
- Sidcup – Sunday 17th June
- Bristol – Sunday 1st July
- Birmingham – Sunday 29th July
- Leicester – Sunday 5th August
- Newcastle – Sunday 12th August
- Doncaster – Sunday 2nd September
- Manchester – Sunday 9th September
- Leeds – Sunday 16th September
JJ Foodservice delivers products from eleven branches across the UK to cafes, hotels, quick service restaurants, schools and local authorities.