Kerridge’s Bar and Grill at the Corinthia Hotel will open on Monday 10 September, it has been revealed.
Ahead of the opening Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge has announced details of the new restaurant’s menu, which has been created with head chef Nick Beardshaw.
Dishes will include:
- Fresh Cornish crab vol-au-vent with avocado, green apple and crab bisque
- Claude’s mushroom ‘risotto’ with Daniel’s crispy egg and aged Parmesan
- Glazed omelette ‘lobster thermidor’
- Kerridge’s fish and chips with pease pudding, tartare and Matson spiced sauce
From the rotisserie:
- Dry aged rib of beef from the Butcher’s Tap with ox cheek bordelaise,
gherkin ketchup and triple-cooked chips
- Creedy Carver duck breast and faggot with savoy cabbage, rotisserie apple sauce
and duck fat pommes Anna
- Half a Cotswold White chicken with braised gem lettuce, pickled lemon and soft polenta
- Dark chocolate pudding with crystalised malt biscuit, salted caramel and malted milk ice-cream
- Scottish raspberry and rose geranium trifle with white chocolate, gin baba and salted oats
- Brown butter tart with buttermilk ice-cream
Kerridge and Beardshaw said: “The rotisserie gives huge benefit to anything that normally lends itself to being roasted. Not only does it create incredible caramelisation it also provides a really even cook, from the edge to the centre. With this in mind we will use the very best quality produce and serve it simply to allow it to stand out as the star of the dish.”
The 90-cover restaurant will feature design by David Collins Studio, including a dark green and burgundy palette. Some of the walls will hold feature fridges showcasing hanging meat supplied by Kerridge’s the Butcher’s Tap in Marlow.
An adjacent all-day bar, which will be divided from the dining room by a partition of antique mirror panels, will serve a diverse snack menu. Drinks will include cocktails, ales and lagers on tap as well as an extensive list of English wines and Champagnes.
The space will also include an 18-cover private dining room.