- Sale on behalf of the Administrators as a going concern
- Purpose-built, 63-bedroom hotel
- Twin and double bedrooms, all en-suite
- On-site car parking provision
- Close proximity to main trunk and arterial transport links
- Ample amenities in the nearby vicinity to benefit hotel operation
- 999-year long leasehold interest with effect from 24th March 2004 at one peppercorn per annum.
- Turnover for Y/E 31/03/20 of circa £475,000.
- Gross Profit for Y/E 31/03/20 of circa £400,000 (85% T/O).
- No food or wet sales
- The hotel has been trading at an occupancy rate of approximately 80% (of available rooms) in the first two weeks of post administration trading. Live trading information will be updated and downloaded onto the data room on a weekly basis.
- Further financial information is available in the data room. Access will be provided on receipt of a signed NDA.
A sale of the business and assets as a going concern is being sought by informal tender.
For access to the Data Room or to arrange a viewing, please contact:
Mark Convery (07525 872141 firstname.lastname@example.org)
Peter Loveday (07511 050457 email@example.com)
Sanderson Weatherall LLP, Central Square South, Orchard Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 3AZ