Pleasington Golf Club, conveniently situated between Preston and Blackburn, is regarded as one of the premier inland courses in the north of England, having hosted many prestigious events during our illustrious history, which dates back to 1891.
In the last 15 years we have been the venue for Regional Qualifying for the Open and we were delighted to host the PGA Assistant's Championship - one of the oldest professional championships in the world. We have a healthy 650-strong Membership and in the region of 4,000 visitor rounds per year.
In line with our Good2Great strategy we are now seeking a Catering Partner to further improve our F&B experience and Club invites expressions of interest and applications from candidates looking to form a great partnership with win-win opportunities and solutions. The Club has recently embarked on a Good2Great strategic development programme, which involves substantial investment in all areas of the course and club facilities and will further enhance the reputation as one of the top courses in the country.
The successful applicant would benefit from excellent kitchen facilities and a first class Clubhouse from which to trade. Working with the appointee, the Club will be engaging in innovative plans and ideas to make the Club a recognised destination not just for golf but for the whole experience.
The ideal candidate(s) will:
- have an unwavering attitude to health and hygiene maintaining the Club's five-star Food Hygiene Rating
- have an inspiring and innovative approach to all aspects of Food & Beverage
- be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service and experience in a F&B environment
- deliver consistency of high quality and value
- be proficient in the engineering, preparation and delivery of daily bar, banqueting and function type experiences
- illustrate sound financial and margin management
- demonstrate excellent staff management.
Interest, in the strictest confidence, should be registered with the Mark Bleasdale (General Manager). Upon registering interest you will be provided with an ITT, which will outline expectations of the undertaking of the operation. Applications should be made against this criteria.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5 March