Cycene and Maria G's added to Michelin Guide
Michelin's latest monthly update has revealed a further 24 restaurants will be included in its 2023 Great Britain and Ireland Guide.
The additions included Robin Gill's Maria G's in Kensington, Cycene in London's Shoreditch, which replaced Mãos at the Blue Mountain School, and Mark Sargeant's Brasserie MS.
It will be confirmed if any of the restaurants will also receive a star, Bib Gourmand or Green Star sustainability award at the Guide's first in-person launch ceremony in three years at the Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire on 27 March.
The full list of additions is as follows:
- The Twenty Two, Mayfair, London
- Maria G's, Kensington, London
- Roji, Mayfair, London
- Pophams, London Fields
- Cycene, Shoreditch, London
- Allium, York
- The Spärrows, Manchester
- Coarse, Durham
- Fletcher's, Plymouth
- Tutto, Brighton
- The Brasserie MS, Folkestone, Kent
- The Suffolk, Aldeburgh
- Land, Birmingham
- Where There's Smoke, Masham, North Yorkshire
- The Castle Inn, Chippenham, Wiltshire
- The Angel Inn, in Stoke-by-Nayland
- The Dial House, Norfolk
- Amuse by Kevin Dalgleish, Aberdeen
- North Port, Perth
- The Bishop's Buttery, Cashel, County Tipperary
- Terre, County Cork
- Blank, Belfast
- Fontana, Holywood, County Down
- Artis by Phelim O'Hagan, Londonderry
Since summer 2021, Michelin has been unveiling new additions to its listings every month. The restaurants appear as recommended on its website and apps highlighted with a ‘new' symbol.