The AA has revealed the shortlists for four of its AA Hospitality Awards categories, with just six weeks to go until the awards themselves take place.
The shortlists are for AA Food Service Award, AA Housekeeper of the Year Award, AA Eco Hotel of the Year and the new AA College Restaurant Award.
The shortlist for the AA Food Service Award
(This recognises establishments that deliver excellent standards of restaurant service and hospitality as well as having technical service skills, food and beverage knowledge of the highest standard and a clear commitment to staff training and development.)
- The Balmoral Number One - Edinburgh
- The Ritz - London
- Winteringham Fields - Winteringham
The finalists for the AA Housekeeper of the Year Award
- Emma Lucking, Kettering Park hotel and spa, Kettering
- Nan McDowell, Crewe Hall, Crewe
- Heather Rothery, Rufflets Country House, St Andrews
The four finalists for AA Eco Hotel of the Year 2016
- Aviator - Farnborough
- Battlesteads hotel, Hexham
- St Ermins hotel, London
- Oakley Court, Windsor
The AA College Restaurant of the Year Award finalists
- The Atrium, University College, Birmingham
- The Brasserie, Milton Keynes College
- Foxholes restaurant, Runshaw College, Leyland
The AA Hospitality Awards take place on 26 September at the Grosvenor House hotel, Park Lane, London and will see 23 winners receive their awards as well as the announcement of the new three, four and five AA Rosettes and AA Red Star establishments.