The organisers of the British Culinary Federation (BCF) Chef of the Year 2016 have announced the 10 finalists who will compete at University College Birmingham on 11 April.
Following the semi-final cook-off on 22 February, 18 chefs were whittled down to 10.
Judges at the final will include two-Michelin-starred chefs Ashley Palmer Watts and Sat Bains, Academy of Culinary Arts president Brian Turner, 2014 BCF Chef of the Year Adam Handling and Roger Narbett MCA.
The BCF Chef of the Year will win £2,500 and the opportunity to join England's National Culinary Team who will be competing in Erfurt, Germany, at the Culinary Olympics in October.
BCF Chef of the Year is supported by Aubrey Allen, AHDB and Grant Sous Vide.
- Jacob Robinson, Corrigan's, Mayfair, London
- John Grabecki, BNY Mellon, London
- Brett Connor, Swinfen Hall, Staffordshire
- Jamie Park, Adam Handling at Caxton, London
- Mathew Shropshall, University College Birmingham
- Martin Carabott, RAC Club, London
- Byron Franklin, University of Cambridge
- Andy Wright, Restaurant 23, Leamington Spa
- Richard Cullen, Cullen's Restaurant, Staffordshire
- Imthiaz Kader, Hotel 41, Rubens at The Palace, London