The British Hospitality Association (BHA) has named the first 10 speakers at this year's Hospitality and Tourism Summit, set to take place in London in June.
The event, now in its second year, will also see 20 Olympic Games Makers take part, who will greet the 500 delegates upon arrival.
The first confirmed speakers are:
• Alan Parker, chairman, BHA
• Lord Clement Jones, DLA Piper
• Debbie White, CEO UK, Sodexo
• Faith Taylor, vice president of sustainability and innovation, Wyndham Worldwide
• Gordon Innes, CEO, London & Partners
• Patrick Dempsey, managing director, Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants
• Richard Solomons, CEO, IHG
• Steve Holliday, CEO, National Grid
• Thea Chisea, head of travel, Transport and Tourism, World Economic Forum
• Willie Walsh, president, London Chambers of Commerce
"We are also delighted to be welcoming the first 10 speakers for the event. Our aim for the Summit is to unite the industry under the banner of growth and job creation."
The Hospitality and Tourism Summit, taking place on 11 June, is sponsored by InterContinental Hotels Group, DLA Piper and Nestlé Professional and organised by the BHA and Bench Events.
Registration for the event is now open at www.bha.org.uk/summit2013