Are you competing in the Flora London Marathon this year?
If you are, Caterer would like to hear from you as we are compiling a list of 2007 competitors from the hospitality industry.
So whether you're a chief executive, waiter, chef, kitchen porter or receptionist, e-mail email@example.com and register your entry with us.
Help us compile the 2007 Flora London Marathon Hospitality Runners list, and if yours is the fastest time reported to Caterer by 6pm on Monday 23 April, you will be featured in the magazine and receive a £40 Threshers voucher to buy a celebratory bottle of bubbly.
Here's who's signed up already:
- Andrew Stembridge, Managing Director, Chewton Glen, running for Wessex Cancer Trust at www.Justgiving.com/go-stembo
- David Pilbeam, deputy head Chef at the University of Kent at Canterbury running for Children with Leukaemia
- Kirk D'Angelo Head Chef/ Manager at Greens Restaurant in Northamptonshire
- Richard Plummer, Catering Services Co Ordinator at Leicester College running for Rainbows Children Hospice
- Andrew Maxwell, Assistant to the Principal, Tante Marie School of Cookery
- Claire Hargreaves Accounts Administrator for Shire Hotels Limited.
- Graham Russ, barman/waiter/ kitchen hand at the Well restaurant, Hampshire
- Gerard McCann, General Manager, Mint Leaf Restaurant & Bar, London
- Mark Hobbs, Kendrick Hobbs Ltd, Buckinghamshire
- Penny Gilmartin Hospitality Sales Co-ordinator Sodexho Prestige running for the British Red Cross
- Matthew Hancock, Duty Manager, Cumberland Lodge, The Great Park Windsor, Berkshire
- Mark Hart, Domestic Bursar at the Kings School in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Mark Buley, Innovations Manager, Uniq Prepared Foods
- Rob Clayton, executive chef for Merchant Inns running for Wellchild
- Philippe Leroy, Recruitment Manager, BaxterStorey
- Stephanie Chiswell, Red Carnation Hotels, running for Starlight Children's Foundation
- Richard Harrison, Director of HOCAPS International
- Lesley Saxon, Dunham Forest Golf Club, Cheshire
- Sarah J Parsons, Managing Director, Keeko Kids Ltd
- Paul Lucas, Director, Dempsey Lucas, Guildford running for Get Kids Going (http://www.justgiving.com/paullucas)
- Phil Roker, Director, Vacherin Limited running for Hospitality Action and Debra ( www.justgiving.com/philroker )
- Anton Edelmann, is running for WellChild www.unileverfoodsolutions.co.uk
- Ray Lorimer, Executive Chef & Culinary Controller, Unilever Foodsolutions is running for Hospitality Action www.justgiving.com/rayhoustonlorimer
- Tom Orchard, General Manager, The Metropolitan Hotel running for The Como Foundation, Hospitality Action and The Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association (Donations to The Anniversary Challenge)
- Ricci Blackman, Spa Duty Manager, Runnymede Hotel & Spa
- Simon Emeny, Managing Director, Fuller's Inns running for Help the Hospices
- Tony Johnson, Public Relations Executive, Fuller Smith & Turner running for Cancer Research and Devon Air Ambulance
- Andy Bowen, Financial Controller at Fuller Smith & Turner
- Troy Smith Bar Supervisor, The Kings Head, Guildford (Fuller Smith & Turner) running for Cancer Research UK
- Lucie, wine manager at The Vintry, London (Fuller Smith & Turner)
- Michael White, Team Leader, Technical Services, Fuller Smith & Turner
- Mark Amos, Fuller Smith & Turner
- John Walker, barman at the Queens Head pub, Old Chesham running with his dad, David, who's never missed a London marathon and will be embarking on his 27th run next Sunday.
By Emily Manson
E-mail your comments to Emily Manson](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Calling all marathon runners) here.