- Prime location in main waiting area, adjacent to garden area
- Facility will host large GP Practice - 16,000 patients
- Breast Screening service
- Children's Services
- Dentistry and Podiatry Services
- Nursing and Health Visiting teams
- Community Facilities
- Healthy Living Centre activities
Camden PCT wish to promote a healthy living and lifestyle agenda - there will be opportunities for the provider to participate in local initiatives.
The community hub will be a central resource for health information, internet access, and healthy living initiatives. The cafe is seen as an integral part of the services available. It will provide an important focus and facility for visitors to the new centre.
Submissions in writing to : John Rudd, Estates and Facilities, Camden Primary Care Trust, St Pancras Hospital, 4 St Pancras Way, London NW1 0PE