Invitations are invited for an experienced, professional caterer to operate the museum's coffee shop and in-house catered events at Macclesfield Heritage Centre. The venue is located in an iconic listed building in the centre of this busy and attractive market town on the edge of the Peak District. The building houses museum exhibits, hired meeting rooms, a silk themed gift shop and an auditorium which is home to the town's only commercial cinema.
The successful applicant will be required to have a proven track record in the catering business, including group catering. Experience in the Heritage/Cultural sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Hot and cold meals/snacks and beverages of high standard served to museum visitors and members of the general public.
• Catering for visitor groups and those using the hired room facilities.
• Seven day opening and catering for occasional evening events.
• On site professional and experienced supervision of the cafe.
• Willingness to invest in appropriate equipment.
• The coffee shop currently has 80 covers and is a licensed premises.
• Opportunity for additional evening trade.
Interested parties should contact Penny Asquith-Evans (Tel: 01625 613210, e-mail: email@example.com) for an information pack and invitation to tender.
The closing date for submissions is 30th April 2013.