Caterersearch today launched a new online recruitment service boasting some of the most advanced technology powering any jobs site in the UK.
Drawing on years of experience from both the Totaljobs Group and its own portfolio of market-specific recruitment jobs sites, Caterer publisher Reed Business Information has developed a shared platform that will deliver a superior online experience for jobseekers and recruiters alike in hospitality.
By using the jobs service, jobseekers will be able to:
- Search the latest jobs from leading employers easily and quickly
- Apply for jobs as soon as they are advertised by registering for a ‘Jobs By Email' alert
- Use the Career Advice section to check out the pay, prospects, players and key talking points of their industry careers in 2008
- Find out if the company they want to work for is recruiting in the Who's Recruiting section
- Post their CVs and make them searchable for recruiters
The new service will also benefit recruiters as they will find it easier to load jobs individually or in bulk and measure accurately the response they get to job postings.
Paul Cook, RBI's website publishing director said: "This is a really exciting development for recruiters and job seekers in hospitality. It will ensure that job seekers find their ideal job quickly and easily and recruiters fill vacancies with high calibre candidates."
For more information contact: Sonia Kho on 020 8652 4838, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
By Daniel Thomas
E-mail your comments to Daniel Thomas here.