If you weren't lucky enough to be at the Cateys this week on a night of drama and fun, or simply wish to revisit the industry's premier awards event, why not enjoy our taster report with presenter Gill East.
On a night of high achievement there was an extra special reception and standing ovation for our emotional Life Time Achievement Award Winner Richard Shepherd, whose decades of hard work, has certainly helped lay the ground for the new generation embodied in Newcomer of the Year winners Tom and Beth Kerridge.
A full length Caterersearch TV report on the Cateys will be posted shortly but for now enjoy our look at the 2007 Cateys.
Cateys 2007: Winners in full
- Best Group Marketing Campaign
- Best Independent Marketing Campaign - Cotswold House Hotel
- Menu of the Year Award - L'Atelier de JoÁ«l Robuchon
- Pub and Bar Award - Paul Salisbury
- Best Use of Technology Award - Loughborough University
- Leisure and Tourism Award - Lord Marshall of Knightsbridge
- Food Service Caterer Award - Alastair Storey
- Public Sector Caterer Award - Sue Hawkins
- Newcomer Award - The Hand and Flowers
- Chef Award - David Everitt-Matthias
- Hotel of the Year, Group - Malmaison Oxford
- Hotel of the Year, Independent - One Aldwych
- Education and Training Award - Sandra Gorman
- Restaurateur of the Year, Group - Robin Rowland
- Restaurateur of the Year, Independent - Pascal Aussignac and Vincent Labeyrie
- Manager of the Year - Debbie Taylor
- Special Award - Peter Kay and Michael Quinn, the Ark Foundation
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Richard Shepherd
By Chris Druce