CH&Co Group has expanded and strengthened its team with a number of new appointments across its brands and head office departments.
The recruitment drive has come about as a result of business growth and strong client-retention rates.
Some of the roles have been specifically created to support the company's continued growth and retention strategy.
He added: "We have a very diverse business portfolio, operating across many sub-sectors of the hospitality industry, and we find ourselves in the privileged position of experiencing a growth in the number and calibre of applicants. We are seen as a 'company to join' and people are keen to explore the varied roles and development opportunities we can offer."
New appointments include:
- Catherine Silvester, head of HR, CH&Co Group
- Phil Wilkinson, operations director - North, Host & Catermasters
- Chloe Smith, operations manager, Lusso
- Alison Wallington, finance manager, Host & Catermasters
- James Houston, senior category manager - procurement, CH&Co Group
- Leanne Johnson, non-food category manager - procurement, CH&Co Group
- Michael Edwards, senior web developer, CH&Co Group
- Neil Barclay, IT operations manager, CH&Co Group
- Yasmeen Andrikopoulos, marketing manager - commercial division
- Darren Bowers, operations manager, Catermasters
Photo: Back row, standing, left to right: Chloe Smith, Neil Barclay, James Houston, Leanne Johnson, Phil Wilkinson, Michael Edwards and Alison Wallington. Front row, seated, left to right: Catherine Silvester, Yasmeen Andrikopoulos, Darren Bowers