The firm also picked up 23 best in class awards over the four-day event and 14 awards were handed out to apprentices working with Compass.
Nick Vadis, culinary director at Compass Group UK & Ireland, said: "I am extremely proud of our chefs and the skills, dedication and passion they showed at Hotelympia last week.
"The culinary competitions at Hotelympia allowed our chefs to showcase their outstanding skills, which are used across our business every day. The competitions also encourage development and our apprentice chefs did a great job in showing their great standard of delivery in food."
Dennis Hogan, managing director of Compass Group UK & Ireland, added: "We recognise that our chefs are the core of our business and that passion and innovation are key to creating great cuisine that enables us to deliver outstanding results for our clients again and again."
- The ESS offshore team led by Graham Singer picked up Chairman's award for best team performance
- Best larder exhibit for James Houston, Central Marketing
- Best restaurant plates for Dougal Macpherson, ESS offshore
- Chairman's award also went to Levy Alliance Parade des Chefs team captained by Terry Oriordan
- Lee Warren, Chartwells won the overall Tilda Chef of the Year
- Amy Duthie and Sam Way, Chartwells won the Schwartz Challenge Chef Team of the Year