East Thames Group is a Registered Social Landlord with the Housing Corporation, a registered charity and company limited by guarantee. It has three main operating subsidiaries:
- East Homes the largest multi-tenure landlord across east London and Essex, which owns and manages approximately 13,200 homes in the region and has around 1,500 new homes currently under development.
- East Potential is responsible for the Group's Foyers, providing accommodation, training and employment opportunities for over 450 young people
- East Living provides care and supported housing to a range of people with special requirements, with 1,100 bed spaces across east London and Essex.
East Thames Group wishes to appoint a single contractor to provide catering and hospitality services to the new head quarters building 29-35 West Ham Lane, Stratford, London E15.
The building will comprise 100,000 sq ft over 5 floors and accommodate approximately 550 staff.
The successful contractor will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Credibility, innovation and value add.
- Experience of providing high quality café style catering in high profile offices
- Experience of providing high quality meeting room management and hospitality services.
- Dynamic management resources with extensive industry experience
- TUPE experience
- Leading edge quality control and performance reporting
- Flexibility to interface with and/or supply and manage other synergistic FM services
It's intended that the contract will commence in Q1 2008.
Expressions of interest and any questions in connection with this advertisement should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling 020 8522 2016. The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 13th July 2007, by 5.00pm.
East Thames Group is committed to maximising diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.