Eat-Japan Sushi Workshop
Workshop for professionals
Develop and refine your sushi skills under the tutelage of the world's greatest sushi masters.
- Foundational lecture
- Preparing sushi rice, fish and prawns
- Preparing and arranging sashimi
- Making and arranging various kinds of sushi and bamboo leaf decorations.
- Authentic Sushi tasting session
- Certificate ceremony and reception
Head tutor: Masayoshi Kazato - All Japan Sushi association
Date: Saturday 4th October 2008
Time: 10:00 - 18:00
Venue: Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
Cost: £250 incl. a text book
*20% Discount with 3 or more tickets