Tomorrow morning Caterer and Hotelkeeper is holding a free Breakfast Briefing event to explain how to manage pension auto enrolment.
Taking place at the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge, the event will provide delegates with all they need to know to ensure a smooth transition into pension provision.
After a networking breakfast, delegates will find out just how they can comply with the latest legislation in a concise one and a half hour session.
The speakers will explore what is involved and explain how to assess and engage your workforce in a practical presentation with tips and advice from those that have already gone through the process. Delegates will return to their business ready to put in place a plan to enact their pension provision.
Caterer and Hotelkeeper group editor Mark Lewis said: "With major changes taking place in the world of workplace pensions, and significant fines for operators if compliance with auto-enrolment is not achieved, operators must understand exactly what's required of them. This free morning session will provide all the tools hospitality businesses need to ensure their employees are receiving the benefits they are entitled to."
Attendees will receive expert guidance from:
- Russell Davidson, managing director, Davidson Asset Management
- Ros Hardiman, human resources director, Royal Garden Hotel
- Holly Glover, human resources director, Searcy's
- Mel Evans, director of compensation and benefits, Europe, Hilton Worldwide
- Stephen Wade, group financial controller, Spaghetti House
- Jamie Fiveash, director, Strategic Development
To book your free place visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/CatererandHotelkeeperBreakfast4thApril