The Institute of Hospitality has named seven industry professionals as its Aspiring Managers for 2012.
The winners were named during the fourth annual Aspiring Managers Awards Dinner recently at The Langham Hotel, London. They were:
• Lara Wisdom, communications manager - training solutions - People 1st
• Andrew Moore, cluster group conference & events manager - Hilton Worldwide
• Fenja Zimmerman, conference & events operations manager - The Langham hotel
• Roy Sommer - food and beverage manager - The Cavendish hotel
• Maria Palmer, purchasing support manager - Acquire Services
• Manav Jatley, cluster revenue manager, RateTiger
• Derek Rostel, human resources manager - Four Seasons London at Park Lane
The Aspiring Managers received one year's complimentary membership of the Institute, a luxury weekend hotel break, an Aspiring Manager trophy and, through the event's partner, People 1st Training Company, the chance to undertake the new four day management development training programme, Management 1st.
The Institute of Hospitality London Branch Aspiring Manager's ‘alumni' now numbers nearly 40 individuals.
By Neil Gerrard
E-mail your comments to Neil Gerrard here.
Looking for a new job? Find your next job here with Catererandhotelkeeper.com jobs