Existing café, three (3) former park buildings and mobile catering sites in the London Borough of Enfield.
Enfield Council is seeking bids from applicants interested in any of the following Lots:
- Lot 1 Jubilee Park - Former bowling pavilion and green (lease)
- Lot 2 Pymmes Park - Former automatic toilet/boating lake pavilion (lease)
- Town Park Pavilion - building is currently separated into two sections
- Lot 3a Town Park Pavillion - Existing café (restricted to 3 year lease)
- Lot 3b Town Park Pavillion - Former bowling club and green (lease)
- Lot 3c Town Park Pavillion - Whole building and green as a café or other planning class use A3 (restricted to 3 year lease)
Fixed term leases will be considered for up to ten (10) years; except where: an A3 planning use (café and restaurant) is proposed, the lease will be limited to three (3) years. (Section 76 of the 1907 Public Health Act restricts leases, in public parks, for cafés and similar premises, to three years).
Mobile Catering Site Licences for 3 years:
- Lot 4 Arnos Park
- Lot 5 Aylands Open Space
- Lot 6 Bush Hill Park
- Lot 7 Clowes Sports Ground
- Lot 8 Durants Park
- Lot 9 Firs Farm
- Lot 10 Forty Hall
- Lot 11 Hazelwood Recreation Ground
- Lot 12 Jubilee Park
- Lot 13 Pymmes Park
- Lot 14 Tottenhall Sports Ground
- Lot 15 Whitewebbs Park
Financial bids, for one or more lots can be applied for, either as a bid for each lot or an overall bid for a stated number of lots.
DEADLINE FOR TENDER SUBMISSIONS IS 12 noon, Wednesday 3rd February 2016
For further information or to register your interest, please visit the London Tenders Portal on www.londontenders.org
All tender submissions to be submitted via the London Tender Portal as detailed above.