Michael Caines at the Bath Priory
Two-Michelin-starred chef Michael Caines has taken over as executive chef at this five-star hotel following the departure of Chris Horridge. Head chef James Sheridan joins from sister property Gidleigh Park.
- Opened: 16 March
- Owners: Andrew and Christina Brownsword
- Head chef :James Sheridan
- Manager: Antonio Bruno
- Capacity: 80
- Menu French: dishes include raviolo of quail with wild mushrooms and tomato confit roasted sea bass with fennel purée and roasted langoustine and warm apple tart tatin with green apple sorbet and cider apple foam.
- Price: Lunch £30 dinner £65 for three courses excluding drinks
- Address: Weston Road, Bath, Somerset BA1 2XT
- Telephone: 01225 331922
- Website: www.thebathpriory.co.uk