National Museums Northern Ireland brings together a group of award winning museums attracting up to 800,000 visitors annually.
National Museums Northern Ireland is inviting suitably qualified and experienced companies to express interest in the provision of all catering and hospitably services at two of National Museum's sites. Interested companies can apply for either or both of the individual sites.
The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
- Two tearooms. 1st, The Ballycultra Tearoom, with full kitchen facilities. 2nd, The Midland Tearoom.
- A residential centre with an average of 9000 full board residents per annum.
- Cultra Manor a significant land-mark venue used for museum programmes, weddings and other private and public functions.
- All onsite public and private event catering
- Staff dining hall and internal service requirements.
The Ulster American Folk Park
- One primary public café with approved plans for a new fully fitted self contained kitchen.
Onsite internal public and private event catering.
A Supplier Suitability Questionnaire pack will be sent to all companies applying. Those candidates who are successful will progress to the tender evaluation.
Interested companies should respond to : Jim Berkeley, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Cultra, Holywood Co.Down, Northern Ireland, BT18 0EU
No later than 12 noon 18th October 2008