Nescafé Partners' Blend coffee giveaway
If you love coffee here's your chance to win a case* of Nescafé Partners' Blend coffee.
Made from 100% Fairtrade arabica beans, Nescafé Partners' Blend has been specially selected as a premium medium roast, aromatic soluble coffee that has been primarily sourced from Fairtrade Certified Co-operatives in Ethiopia and El Salvador. Nescafé Partners' Blend coffee not only tastes great but delivers a minimum price for farmers and the additional Fairtrade Premium enables farmers to invest in their business and local communities.
Working with Fairtrade, the sales of Nescafé Partners' Blend has helped install an eco-friendly, post-harvest treatment system in Ethiopia which has cut water usage by 90%, as well as a new drinking water system that has given 5,500 people in Hama Kebele access to clean drinking water. While in El Salvador, it has helped with the management of bio diversity tree planting projects, distributing school materials to 700 children, building a training centre and a clinic for cooperatives' members, workers and their families.
Nestlé works with coffee growers helping them with husbandry and agricultural best practice and has directly collaborated with coffee farmers to develop sustainable agricultural practices for more than 30 years.
* one case of 3 x 500g Nescafé Partners' Blend.
HOW TO ENTER One lucky reader who can correctly answer the question below will win this prize. All entries must be submitted by 20/11/2009. Entrants should include their name, job title, company name and address and a contact telephone number. Please email entries to: email@example.com
THE QUESTION How many children in El Salvador have benefited from school materials? Subit your answer here: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. This prize draw is open to anyone who is 18 or over living in the UK or ROI with the exception of employees of Nestlé UK Ltd and Reed Business Information, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries is 20/11/2009.
3. Entry is by email only and entrants are required to include their name, job title, company name and address and a contact telephone number. Email to: email@example.com If you wish to receive further information from Nestle UK Ltd, please state "YES to information" in your email.
4. There is a limit of 1 entry per person.
5. There is 1 prize to be won, comprising of 1 case of 3 x 500g Nescafé Partners' Blend.
6. The winning entry will be drawn at random from all correct entries submitted by the due closing date and in the presence of an independent person.
7. The winner will be notified by email by 30/11/2009 and their prize will then be sent by post.
8. Prize is offered as stated and no cash/other alternative will be made available. Prize is non-transferable.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entrants' personal data will be held only for as long as is necessary to complete the administration of this promotion, unless you opt-in to receive further information from Nestlé UK Ltd on your email entry as indicated under point 3 above.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, St. George's House, Croydon, Surrey CR9 1NR.