Pinch caster sugar
150g thick double cream
150g Garlic & Herb Boursin
1 large egg
1 large garlic clove
15g olive oil
50g smoked pancetta lardons
100g cooked organic rigatoni
Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- . Preheat the oven to 200Â°C.
- Wash and slice the courgettes into 4cm slices. Season with salt, sugar and tarragon vinegar and allow them to stand and cure for about 20 minutes to add additional flavour.
- Gently squeeze them to remove excess moisture.
- Sauté the pancetta in a very hot pan with a touch of olive oil, cracked black pepper and garlic. Remove from the pan and place onto a plate to infuse.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions and drain.
- Combine the cream, Boursin and eggs and season well with salt and pepper. Add the pasta and carefully coat with the sauce.
- Place the courgettes either in a shallow flan tin or pastry-lined flan and pour the pasta and cream mixture over the courgettes.
- Scatter the pancetta over the top and then bake for approximately 30 minutes until just set and golden brown on top.