The shortlists for the Young Entrepreneur and Young Manager of the Year awards at this year's Travel and Hospitality Hall of Fame have been revealed.
The awards honour rising talent at a ceremony during which seven leading individuals will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Previous winners of the Young Entrepreneur award include James Cole of Cruise 118, Chris Loughlin of Travelzoo, Cheapflights' Hugo Burge, Attraction Tickets Direct's Oliver Brendon and Renaldo Scheepers of A2B Travel Extras. Last year's winner was Omar Allibhoy of Tapas Revolution.
Previous winners of the Young Manager award include Katherine Gershon and Jeannette Linfoot, both then at Thomas Cook, Tom O'Connor of Travelzoo and Alex White of Princess Cruises.
The shortlist for the 2016 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Serena Guen, founder and chief executive, Suitcase Magazine
- Daniel Willis & Johnny Smith, owners, the Clove Club
- Sam Bruce, co-founder, Better Adventures
- Jeremy Jauncey, founder, Beautiful Destinations
- Harry Hastings, co-founder and joint managing director, Ocean Holidays
- Randel Darby, founder and chief executive, Portr
The Young Manager of the Year shortlist
- Chris Broderick, general manager, Jurys Inn Oxford
- Craig Jackson, general manager, Northcote
- Will Prosser
- Daniele Quattromini, Club Lounge 39 manager, CH&Co Group/Lusso Catering
- Tim Axe, business development director, BaxterStorey
This year's Hall of Fame will take place at London's Dorchester hotel on 25 April. Inductees from the hospitality industry will be the godfathers of modern British cuisine, Michel and Albert Roux; the chairman and chief executive of foodservice firm WSH, Alastair Storey; and the chairman and chief executive of Lime Wood Group and Home Grown Hotels, Robin Hutson.
Inductees from the travel industry will be Peter Stephens, founder of DialAFlight; Manfredi Lefebvre, chairman of Silversea Cruises; and Chris Photi, head of travel & leisure at White Hart Associates.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays will also pick up the prestigious Business Achievement Award.