The Springboard 14th Awards for Excellence are now open for entries.
The awards celebrate and reward inspiring individuals, organisations and initiatives who have raised the profile of the sector.
Last year's winners included Accor Hotels, Lancaster London, Eden Project, Holiday Inn, Diageo and Delaware North.
Anne Pierce, Springboard's CEO, said: "The Springboard Awards for Excellence distinguish the best endeavours and contributions to the industry in the last year. Entering the awards allows businesses to recognise their achievements as organisations, as well as the outstanding work carried out by individuals. Winning an award has a significant and positive impact on both business and employees alike."
Sally Beck, general manager of Lancaster London, said: "Winning the Springboard Award for Excellence for Best Housekeeping Development Strategy 2015 meant a huge amount to our team. Margo Van Der Werf, our director of accommodation services, has pioneered her housekeeping academy for the past seven years and the award gave serious industrywide accreditation to the scheme and our team members that have flourished within it."
Closing date for entries is Friday 9 September 2016 with the winners announced at an awards evening on Thursday 24 November 2016 at Novotel London West.
To enter, visit springboard.uk.net/events/fundraising/awards-for-excellence-2016
• The Springboard Ambassador's Award
• Best Regional Initiative Award
• The Education & Industry Partnership Award
• Best Work Experience Provider Award
• Best use of Digital Media Award DRP
• Best Recruitment Initiative Award
• The Young People Award
• Best Chef Development Strategy
• The Best Housekeeping Development Strategy
• Best Management Development Strategy
• Best Food and Beverage Strategy
• The Best Apprenticeship Strategy
• Best Career Progression Award
• The Retention Award
• The Community Engagement Award
• Best Employer Award
• Chris Beaumont Special Award
Latest video from The Caterer