Springboard is inviting entries for its 15th Awards for Excellence, which recognise individuals and businesses that have raised the profile of the hospitality industry.
The awards, which are free to enter, celebrate excellence in promoting careers, attracting talent and developing people, and best employment practices.
Springboard chief executive Anne Pierce said: "Each award has been designed to encourage innovation and best practice to improve perceptions; develop links with education; tackle skills shortages; improve career progression, retention, and diversity; and reward community engagement."
Entries are open until until Friday 8 September 2017. All winners will be announced 16 November 2017 at the Novotel London West.
2017 Award Categories
• Ambassadors Award
• Best Regional Initiative
• The Education & Industry Partnership Award
Attracting & Developing People
• Best Work Experience Provider
• Best Use of Digital Media to Attract Talent
• Best Recruitment Initiative
• The Young People Award
• Best Chef Development Strategy
• Best Housekeeping Team Initiative Award
• Best Management Strategy
• The Wine Award
Best Employment Practice
• The Best Apprenticeship Strategy
• Best Career Progression
• The Retention Award
• The Community Engagement Award
• Best Employer Award
• The Chris Beaumont Special Award
• The Fiona Colley Award