You could win an Electrolux undercounter dishwasher and save up to £233 a year on running costs
Electrolux Professional, a world leader in the production and distribution of professional food service and laundry solutions, has teamed up with Caterer to offer you a brand new Green & Clean 502033-EUCAIG Electrolux undercounter dishwasher. Electrolux helps create complete, high-performance kitchens combining best-in-class products with outstanding customer support, and the prize will be a valuable addition to your equipment range.
Electrolux's innovative products meet the needs of even the most demanding customers, and become highly efficient systems that guarantee excellent results, productivity, hygiene and low operating cost.
New Green & Clean dishwashers from Electrolux are the perfect balance between green and clean. They have a low environmental impact, while providing best-in-class washing performance. Undercounter dishwashers are the ideal solution for demanding customers requiring high performance with low running costs. Electrolux offers the maximum in washing results, while providing reliable dishwashing operation.
So experience the 20% running costs reduction versus standard machines in the market and share the commitment of the latest generation of Electrolux undercounter dishwashers for a better environment.
Enjoy the £233 per year in your pocket thanks to the savings made in water, energy, detergent and rinse aid and still guarantee best-in-class performance. There's low water consumption in these Electrolux machines: three litres per cycle of fresh water are used for rinsing with standard water inlet conditions. Energy consumption also drops by 20-25% in the new generation of Electrolux products, since less water is used for rinsing.
There's also less detergent and rinse aid consumption.
Rinse quality is guaranteed, thanks to the constant rinsing temperature of 84°C and the water pressure, which is independent from the mains. So enter the competition for the chance to win a high-grade, energy-efficient Electrolux dishwasher for your kitchen.
How to enter
One lucky reader who can answer the question below correctly will win this prize. All entries must be submitted on a postcard by Friday 31 October.
Entrants should include their name, job title, company name and address and a contact telephone number. Send entries to: Electrolux Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS.
What is the constant rinsing temperature of the Electrolux 502033-EUCAIG dishwasher?
Terms and conditions
1. Electrolux will deliver the 502033-EUCAIG dishwasher unit only to the winning entrant.
2. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information or Electrolux.
3. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice, and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
5. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies that wish to send you information about their products and services, including our sponsors, Electrolux. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices, please visit our data protection page at www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection, or write to us at: RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath RH16 3BR, UK
6. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.