Here's your chance to win a precision-built First Choice machine and enough coffee to keep you - and your customers - satisfied for a year
First Choice Coffee, the bean-to-cup market leader in the UK hospitality industry, is giving Caterer readers the exclusive chance to win a bespoke total coffee solution. The prize includes everything needed to offer customers top-quality coffee for a whole year: the latest equipment a supply of ethical, award-winning coffee and a unique coffee telemetry system.
The winner will benefit from First Choice Coffee's 20-plus years of coffee expertise - with a prize tailored to their business.
First Choice Coffee prides itself on offering customers the whole package - everything from premium coffee and tea to full barista training and expert business advice on how to maximise profits.
First Choice Coffee will work with the winner to choose the top-selling machine that is right for them - the Black&White II or the Tiger.
Precision-built in Switzerland, the automatic Black&White II is the next generation of the market-leading bean-to-cup Black&White machine and is perfect for producing large volumes of speciality coffee at the touch of a button. The award-winning Tiger is better suited to meeting the needs of a smaller operator, its compact form and chrome finish making it the perfect machine to display front of house.
First Choice Coffee will also provide the winner with a year's supply of Grand Café coffee, an award-winning brand. The range is 100% Certified with Organic, Rainforest Alliance or Fairtrade accreditation.
See exactly how your new equipment is performing with a Spyder telemetry unit. The patented device is a coffee first - a wireless system that connects to your equipment to monitor sales data and espresso flow times to ensure that every cup is of the same high quality.
So, whether you want to upgrade your existing coffee system or enter the booming coffee market for the first time, simply enter our competition for your chance to win the total solution.
How to enter
One lucky reader who can answer the question below correctly will win this amazing prize. All entries must be submitted on a postcard by Friday 31 October.
Entrants should include their name, job title, company name and address and a contact telephone number. Send entries to First Choice Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS.
What is the name of the unique telemetry system on offer?
The winner will receive a First Choice bean-to-cup machine with Spyder wireless monitoring system and a year's supply of Grand Café coffee
Terms and conditions
1. First Choice Coffee will supply the Black&White II if the winner is a medium- to large-sized operation or a Tiger if the operation is small- to medium-sized. First Choice reserves the right to specify which type of machine will be allocated to the winner.
2. The winner will be supplied with a maximum of 40kg of coffee per month for 12 months, which is enough to produce 100 cups of coffee a day (based on a 12oz cup). Additional coffee required by the operation will incur a cost.
3. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information or First Choice Coffee.
4. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice, and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
6. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies which wish to send you information about their products and services, including our sponsors, First Choice Coffee. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices, please visit our data protection page at www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection, or write to us at RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath RH16 3BR, UK.
7. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.