The winners of the Hotel, Restaurant & Catering's (HRC) Hospitality Lockdown Hero Awards were announced earlier this week at a virtual event organised by event organisers Montgomery Group.
The competition received more than 500 nominations, with a committee of industry experts selecting six finalists in each category.
The winners are:
- The Outstanding Business of Lockdown - Viva Italia Group
- The Outstanding Individual of Lockdown - Kate Nicholls, UKHospitality
- Most Innovative At-Home Experience - Signature Brewery
- Best Community Initiative - Angel & Crown
- The Most Inspiring Product or Service - Open Kitchen Manchester
- Most Dynamic Collaboration - Only A Pavement Away
- The Most Impactful Social Media Campaign – Brewgooder
- Best Business Transformation - La Tua Pasta
Sam Chance, Montgomery Group and HRC's head of marketing, commented on the final results: "The response to the Hospitality Lockdown Hero Awards has been nothing short of astounding. We received over 500 nominations which included individuals, businesses and organisations of all sizes from the length and breadth of the country, and over 5000 of our industry peers cast their votes online to help determine the winners.
"I would like to pass on my congratulations to all the nominees, the shortlisted finalists and of course, the overall winners in each category. The innovation, compassion and entrepreneurial spirit you have shown during the most testing of times is evidence, if it were needed, of just what an amazing industry we all work in. I would also like to thank our judging committee, who had the unenviable task of choosing just six finalists for each category from the 523 nominees who were all worthy heroes in their own right."
For more information on each of the Hospitality Lockdown Hero winners, click here