This eco-friendly resort includes 186 lodges, 30 cottages and 17 studios amid two woodland vales in the south-west of Wales. It includes a pub and a wine bar, as well as three restaurants and a variety of shops, and offers a range of activities.
- Opened: 18 July
- Owner and manager: William McNamara
- F&B managers: Neil Hilary and John Glasby
- Facilities: include the Well health spa the Landsker Sports Club - which offers a range of activities that include football, aerobics and tennis as well as other services such as cycle hire, forest craft lessons and painting and photography courses.
- Price: from £921 for one week
- Address: The Grange, Canaston Wood, Narberth, Pembrokeshire SA67 8DE
- Telephone: 01834 862400
- Website: www.bluestonewales.com