Business Outlook: Learn what 2015 has in store
Leading hoteliers and restaurateurs are to join Christie + Co directors for a business breakfast at the Hospitality Show, offering insight into what 2015 has in store for hospitality.
Simpsons chef patron Andreas Antona, Bulldog Hotel Group managing director Kevin Charity, and Coal Grill and Bar founder John Gater will join the industry specialists from Christie + Co at the special event.
Taking place on the 20 January at 9:30am on the Hospitality Show's Business Briefing Stage, the breakfast briefing will provide analysis of market movements in hotels, restaurants and pubs in 2015, along with the outlook for the hospitality sector this year. Our panel of experts and operators will consider where they think the sector can profit, and what opportunities should not be overlooked.
The Caterer content editor James Stagg said: "This breakfast briefing promises to be a provide an in depth exploration of what this year will hold for hospitality businesses. We've brought together an expert panel who will help inform business plans for the year ahead.
"Since we're holding the event at the Hospitality Show, delegates will also be able to combine their visit with an exploration of all that's cutting edge in the business of hospitality."
Places are limited so secure your place now.
- Andreas Antona, chef-patron, Simpsons
- John Gater, founder and chief executive, Coal Grill and Bar
- Kevin Charity, managing director, Bulldog Hotel Group
- Chris Day, managing director, Christie + Co
- Simon Chaplin, director - corporate pubs, Christie + Co
- Lee Howard, regional director for the Midlands and Anglia, Christie + Co
- Date: 20 January
- Time: 9am for a 9:30am start
- Venue: Business Briefing Stage, The Hospitality Show, NEC, Birmingham
Arrive early to guarantee entry to the business breakfast
Book your place at www.surveymonkey.com/s/TheCatererBusinessOutlook2015