The Bellachroy hotel, an historic drovers inn on the Isle of Mull, has changed hands for more than £445,000.
The new owners are Nick and Debbie Hanson, who move north from Temple Sowerby in Cumbria.
The property, which dates back to 1608, is sited in the village of Dervaig at the head of Loch Cuan in the northern part of the island. It is seven miles from Mull's principal town of Tobermory.
Along with six en suite letting bedrooms, the hotel offers a public bar, a lounge, a guest lounge and a 22-seat restaurant.
The owners' accommodation on the ground floor comprises two rooms, a lounge and a bathroom.
The Glasgow office of property agent Christie & Co acted on behalf of the previous owners, Paul and Joan Graham.