Set overlooking the estuary to the River Dart, this luxury boutique hotel has just undergone a £25m refurbishment. Hotel accommodation and self-catering apartments are available.
- Opened: 1 June
- Owner: Richard Seton
- Facilities: Dining outlets include the Wildfire bistro, the River restaurant and the Floating Bridge, a traditional Devon pub. All serve locally sourced food. There's also a health spa and yacht and motor boat berthing with showers and changing rooms.
- Bedrooms: 49, plus 12 apartments
- Room rate: doubles £168-£223 per night
- Address: Sand Quay Road, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9PH
- Telephone: 01803 832580
- Website: www.dartmarina.com
- See a map of Dart Marina, Dartmouth, Devon here