Caterer and Hotelkeeper has announced the 12 finalists for the Caterer and Hotelkeeper Menu of the Year Catey 2013, sponsored by Quorn.
The ultimate winner will be chosen from 12 menus selected by judges from all those featured in the Menuwatch pages in the Chef section of Caterer and Hotelkeeper over the past 12 months that best represents innovation, originality and value-for-money in the UK dining scene.
The final menus will be judged at the end of May when a shortlist will be revealed.
The 12 finalists are:-
• Ardanaiseig , Kilchrenan by Taynuilt, Argyll
• Dabbous, London
• The Greenhouse, London
• Sticky Walnut, Chester
• Stovell's, Chobham, Surrey
• The Artichoke, Amersham, Buckinghamshire
• Outlaw's Seafood & Grill, London
• Freemasons at Wiswell, Lancashire
• Menu Gordon Jones, Bath
• Quilon, London
• Timberyard, Edinburgh
• The Dining Room at Terravina, Netley Marsh, Hampshire
The 30th Caterer and Hotelkeeper Awards, the Cateys, will take place on 2 July 2013. For ticket enquiries, please email email@example.com.