Fire at Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons

18 April 2006
Fire at Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons

Restaurateur Raymond Blanc‘s famous country hotel, Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, was partially evacuated today when a chimney caught fire.

Fire crews from Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire were called to the hotel and double Michelin-starred restaurant in Great Milton, Oxon, at 9am.

A spokesman for Oxfordshire Fire Service said staff partially evacuated the premises before being allowed to re-open and continue business once fire crews had tackled a chimney blaze at the rear of the building.

Source: PA News

Profile on Raymond Blanc from the Caterersearch100 >>

Fire at Le Manoir leaves Raymond Blanc out in the cold (Nov 2007) >>

Get your copy of Caterer and Hotelkeeper every week -

The Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email

Start the working day with The Caterer’s free breakfast briefing email

Sign Up and manage your preferences below

Check mark icon
Thank you

You have successfully signed up for the Caterer Breakfast Briefing Email and will hear from us soon!

Jacobs Media Group is honoured to be the recipient of the 2020 Queen's Award for Enterprise.

The highest official awards for UK businesses since being established by royal warrant in 1965. Read more.


Ad Blocker detected

We have noticed you are using an adblocker and – although we support freedom of choice – we would like to ask you to enable ads on our site. They are an important revenue source which supports free access of our website's content, especially during the COVID-19 crisis.

trade tracker pixel tracking