The Independent Hotel Show has announced the shortlists for its 2015 Outstanding New Hotel and Independent Hotelier Awards.
Now in its third year, the Outstanding New Hotel Award recognises all independent, luxury and boutique hotels that have opened or relaunched within the last three years. Last year's award went to the Pig on the Beach in Studland Bay.
The Independent Hotelier Award recognises individuals who have helped change the landscape of the independent, luxury and boutique hotel sector. Kit and Tim Kemp of Firmdale Hotels won the award last year.
Last year's winners Kit and Tim Kemp, and Robin Hutson
Registrants of the show will now get the opportunity to vote for the winners.
This year's show will be held on 20 and 21 October 2015 at Olympia West Hall, London. Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony following the first day of the show. To register visit www.independenthotelshow.co.uk
Shortlist for Outstanding New Hotel
- Artist Residence London
- Dormy House hotel and spa, Broadway
- Great Northern hotel, London
- Hotel Gotham, Manchester
- The Beaumont, London
- The Coach House at Middleton Lodge, Richmond, North Yorkshire
Shortlist for Independent Hotelier
- Robin Hutson, chairman and CEO for Lime Wood Group and Home Grown Hotels
- Tim Hart, owner, Hambleton Hall
- Neil Kedward & Zoe Agar, owners, the Grove Narberth hotel
- Robert Nadler, CEO, Nadler Hotels
- Danny Pecorelli, managing director, Exclusive Hotels
- Olga Polizzi, director of design, Rocco Forte Hotels and owner, Hotel Tresanton and Hotel Endsleigh