This five-star hotel in southern China is set within a resort modelled on the Swiss alpine village of Interlaken, featuring three streets of gingerbread houses and a lake, a spa, restaurants and shops. The hotel offers four dining outlets, including the Interlaken Café, which resembles a Swiss village marketplace.
- Opened: 28 July
- Owner: OCT East
- General manager: Joseph Aitnik
- Bedrooms: 299
- Facilities: Include a 1,000-seat theatre staging shows, and a ballroom and meeting facilities for as many as 460 guests. The hotel also offers a business centre, shops and a spa.
- Prices: From Y1,868 (£120)
- Address: East Dameisha Yantian District, Shenzhen 518083, China
- Telephone: 00 86 755 8888 3333
- Website: www.interlakenocthotel.com