The 12th annual MVP Golden Keys Concierge Awards celebrated the UK's top hotel concierges last night the InterContinental London Park Lane.
Publisher for the domestic and international leisure and corporate traveller markets Morris Visitor Publications (MVP), the Society of the Golden Keys of Great Britain and the Commonwealth hosted the event for the organisation's 370 UK members.
The winners in five categories were presented with a unique glass trophy, exclusively created for the event by Peter Layton at London Glassblowing.
The winners were:
• Young concierge of the year, the Andre Damonte Award - Didzis Neimanis, Grange St Paul's Hotel
• Concierge of the year, regional member award - Ray Nixon, Aviator, Farnborough
• Concierge of the year London member award - Conor McDowell, Amba Hotel Charing Cross
• The Society of the Golden Keys "service through friendship" award - Andrew Wright, Park Plaza County Hall
• The Society of the Golden Keys lifetime achievement award - Paul Still Senior Concierge, London Hilton on Park Lane
Videos from The Caterer archives