Phil and Carol Jones from the Isle of Scilly have bought the Drumfinn Guest House in the large Perthshire village of Kirrin.
The detached stone property was built in 1837 for the Union Bank and was later used by the Bank of Scotland until the 1960s.
The three-star guesthouse occupies an elevated corner position along Main Street.
It offers five letting bedrooms, a guest lounge, a breakfast room, two-bedroom owners' accommodation, a conservatory, a car port, and a private rear garden
The Glasgow office of Christie + Co sold the freehold off a guide price of £375,000 on behalf of Cath and John Goulden. Christie Finance arranged the funding for the buyers.
By Angela Frewin