Six Mercure hotels, currently operated by Focus Hotels under a franchise agreement with AccorHotels, have been put up for sale for around £17m.
The properties in Altrincham, Chester, Hatfield, Telford, Wolverhampton and Wigan are being sold by Avivia Investors, free of the management contract, but with the franchise agreement with AccorHotels under its Mercure brand in place.
Interested parties can acquire the hotels in their entirety or on a single-asset basis.
The six hotels are:
- Mercure Bowdon Altrinchaml, Cheshire - 87 bedrooms
- Mercure Chester North Woodhey House, Cheshire - 75 bedrooms
- Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel, Hertfordshire - 76 bedrooms
- Mercure Telford Madeley Court, Shropshire - 17 bedrooms
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn, West Midlands -74 bedrooms
- Mercure Wigan Oak, Lancashire - 88 bedrooms