A hack of Sony Pictures has exposed the secret aliases celebrities use when traveling.
The hackers publicised the pseudonyms that stars, including Tom Hanks, Jessica Alba and Daniel Craig, used in hotels around the world to maintain their privacy.
Tom Hanks checks in as Harry Lauder or Johnny Madrid, according to Metro.
Sin City star Jessica Alba uses the name ‘Cash Money', playing on the name of husband Cash Warren. Clive Owen travels as Robert Fenton and Tobey Maguire is also known as Neil Deep.
Other celebrities include Natalie Portman (also known as Lauren Brown), Jude Law (Mr Perry), Sarah Michelle Gellar (Neely O'Hara) and American rapper Ice Cube (Darius Stone or his real name, O'Shea Jackson).
Investigators traced the hack to the five-star St Regis Hotel in the Thai capital of Bangkok according to a report by Bloomsburg News. The group of hackers allegedly responsible for the attack go by the moniker Guardians of the Peace.
The hackers also released confidential information about upcoming Sony films like scripts, budgets and legal such as the salaries of James Franco and Steve Rogen in their upcoming film The Interview. The leak also contained the contact details, salaries and medical records of the company's employees.
According to the Daily Mail, the full list includes:
- Tom Hanks: ‘Harry Lauder' and ‘Johnny Madrid'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: ‘Neely O'Hara'
- Tobey Maguire: ‘Neil Deep'
- Natalie Portman: ‘Lauren Brown'
- Clive Owen - ‘Robert Fenton'
- Rob Schneider - ‘Nazzo Good'
- Taye Diggs - ‘Scott Diggs' (his birth name)
- Jude Law - ‘Mr Perry'
- Daniel Craig - ‘Olwen Williams'
- Jessica Alba - ‘Cash Money'
- Ice Cube - ‘Darius Stone' and ‘O'Shea Jackson' (his birth name)
- Debra Messing - ‘Ava Harper'