A Surrey hotel has suffered 90% damage after a huge blaze ripped through the building leaving two people with "potentially serious injuries".
Firefighters remain at the scene of Hambledon House, in Vann Lane, Hambledon, Chiddingfold where the blaze has taken hold of the 16th-century building.
A Surrey Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "We were called at around 9.45am this morning to a fire at a property in Vann Lane, Hambledon.
"Eight fire engines were sent and we are currently on site dealing with a fire on the third floor and roof, and one person has been rescued."
South East Coast Ambulance Service told Get Surrey that two people were taken to hospital.
Residents living close to the hotel have been warned to stay indoors and keep windows and doors closed.
Get Surreywas told by a source at the scene that 90% of the building was damaged.
Videos from The Caterer archives